Tagliatelle with pesto of thinkgreen’s olives
Components for 2 persons :
- 240 gr. of fresh Tagliatelle
- 200 g. th!nkgreen’s organic Throumba olives
- a little carrot
- a little celery
- roasted almonds
- 10 anchovy fillets
- a little caper
- extra virgin th!nkgreen’s organic olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes
How to do it:
- Put in the multi all ingredients for the pesto: i.e. olives, anchovies, capers, carrot, celery, almonds, garlic and beat it well, adding the organic extra virgin olive oil of th!nkgreen, so as to make a smooth paste.
- Boil the pasta separately in salted water.
- Lightly sauté garlic and cherry tomatoes in a pan with some portion of th!nkgreen’s organic virgin olive oil.
- Mix the pasta and the olive pesto, that we made earlier and we stir slightly.
- Sprinkle the dish with some parsley.
And … voilà! You have an excellent dish on your table. Healthy, delicious, amazing!